A streamlined three-step approach to working together that results in a no compromises website. Regardless of your skill level or how much involvement you want in your project, you can depend on my unique process.
1. Initial Consultation
Our first meeting follows a Q&A structure so that I can figure out exactly how to match your project needs to a package that will deliver the ideal website for you. We discuss key details and your expectations.
2. Progress Review
In the middle of our project, you’ll get the chance to check-in and see the work-in-progress. This is your chance to suggest changes and ensure you’re happy with the progress so far – after all, it’s your website.
Finally, when your website is finished comes handover of the website. You receive full administrative details and a complimentary one hour One-to-One training session with me to question and learn about how to use your site.
How much involvement would you like?
Some people want the last say over every last detail of their website, tailoring the experience to ensure it’s precisely as they envisage for customers. Others don’t have the time, ideas or interest in spending any time in the nitty-gritty. Thankfully, when you work with me either option is fine and won’t compromise your website.
If you do wish to work more closely together, I am enthusiastic and have the time to truly collaborate in something unique – you won’t get the impression that you’re bothering me like you might find elsewhere. After all, it’s your website. If you prefer less involvement, you can still be sure your website will represent your brand beautifully and make an impression on your visitors – that’s my goal when making decisions for your website.
Shane Bunting Website
A bespoke and impactful website, second-to-none.
- Fixed Pricing: avoid price discrimination
- Clear Packages: know exactly what you’ll get
- Stunning Design: the Divi Design platform ensures your website is second to none in making an impact on your customers
- Streamlined Development Process: read about the process and enjoy being able to choose your level of involvement without risking the quality of your project
- Freelance Advantages: your cost isn’t paying for staff, office space or tax write-off cars, I can pass my comparatively low working costs on to you
- Passion & Values: I love talking websites and don’t see it as a chore, I also put so much effort into improving my work process to make it easier for you, the client, having seen the disappointments that are considered a given in this kind of work
- Your Digital Asset: the website I build for you is your digital asset, a powerful tool in marketing your business to the world. It’s fully in your name, your control and you don’t pay any fee to me whatsoever after handover, it’s all direct to the hosting company giving your company control over its expenses
- Free Lifetime Corrections: I stand by my websites and will fix any issues from development regardless of when they’re spotted, from spelling mistakes to layout problems that might slip the net, you can rest knowing I am on hand to put it right
Inferior process, inferior result…
- Unknown Pricing: uncertain until it’s too late, likely based on a guess of how much you can afford
- Unknown Results: it’s not clear or defined what you can expect or what quality of website you are committing to
- Copycat Design: many small firms and other freelancers use the same cheap theme and make minimal changes per client, leaving you with a rigid and bland result
- Dysfunctional Communication: who knows when or how much you need to push to get answers, and you’ll probably feel like you’re bothering them to find simple answers to your questions
- Control Freaks: your website will likely be stored on their private server and ultimately under their control, encouraging you to pay them each year to keep your site online
- Stock-Photomania: there’s nothing worse than generic, stock photos vaguely related to your industry to help your customers forget what they’re supposed to be reading, sadly a common way of bulking up projects by many competitors
- You’re on your own: many competitors don’t offer personal training or even basic documentation when they finish a project. So hopefully you’re familiar with WordPress! Other training sources can’t train you on especially on your website either